Not open for further replies.

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
nope can't see anything
11:16 PM (3 minutes ago)

to me

Thanks a lot for letting me know. I'll check this out and let you know when it's fixed. Please add a comment if you end up doing these HITs, and I'll send you a bonus as a thank you for letting me know.

~I'm not sure if this applies for everyone so please contact the requester before submitting~

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
11:16 PM (3 minutes ago)

to me

Thanks a lot for letting me know. I'll check this out and let you know when it's fixed. Please add a comment if you end up doing these HITs, and I'll send you a bonus as a thank you for letting me know.

~I'm not sure if this applies for everyone so please contact the requester before submitting~
Could you remove the email address for me, please?

Reactions: Req.body

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i have a panda crazy question

Reactions: <Gucci>

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I probably don't have a good answer, but what's the question?
i had tried putting the Percy Liang hit ID in it a few mins ago to see if I could collect any more hits (it didn't have the "watch hit" button for TM/that's why I went the panda crazy route and just took the hit ID and inserted it into Panda Crazy)

it dinged a few times in PC, but it didn't collect anything. it just turned red. i googled this and it said i was either blocked or the hit ID is only good for one hit apiece in the batch. so maybe I inserted a hit ID and not the batch ID (maybe each hit in the batch had a different ID)

i was in the middle of completing my queue of his hits so maybe he blocked me before I was done with my queue? i'm hoping each hit in the batch had a different ID and that's why PC wasn't collecting them

not even sure if I'm making sense

I inputted another batch ID in it after this (Sean Daniels) and those hits collected and went through in PC, but those hits also have the "watch hit" button to click and input into TM wheras the Percy Liang batch/hits didn't

(out of breath)

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i had tried putting the Percy Liang hit ID in it a few mins ago to see if I could collect any more hits (it didn't have the "watch hit" button for TM/that's why I went the panda crazy route and just took the hit ID and inserted it into Panda Crazy)

it dinged a few times in PC, but it didn't collect anything. it just turned red. i googled this and it said i was either blocked or the hit ID is only good for one hit apiece in the batch. so maybe I inserted a hit ID and not the batch ID (maybe each hit in the batch had a different ID)

i was in the middle of completing my queue of his hits so maybe he blocked me before I was done with my queue? i'm hoping each hit in the batch had a different ID and that's why PC wasn't collecting them

I inputted another batch ID in it after this (Sean Daniels) and those hits collected and went through in PC, but those hits also have the "watch hit" button to click and input into TM wheras the Percy Liang batch/hits didn't

(out of breath)
Ask ecko @ecko tomorrow...
Tagged him lol

Reactions: ecko

Yuk

Reaction score

(out of breath)
You weren't blocked, Black means blocked. Plus it would tell if you try to load the panda link for the HIT even if it's gone.
Red means a limit was reached that was set by you like queue HIT limit or something (click details on the watcher box)
http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/help/jobs/color-meaning

D

Deleted member 481

Of course, I gotta get a phone that has no root for it :angry2:
Samsung not letting me uninstall FB or YT from the phone. They must be making a pretty penny off some kind of deal.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: Yuk and <Gucci>

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.