10/29 - Sundae Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was watching a nature documentary, just chilling and not even being all that high, and they were showing how baby albatrosses have such humongous wings that it takes them a while to learn how to glide. And this one albatross was just floating in the water flapping its wings, learning how not to be an idiot, and without any warning or anything the music suddenly got super intense and a GODDAMN SHARK came out of the water and ate it.

What the hell.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was watching a nature documentary, just chilling and not even being all that high, and they were showing how baby albatrosses have such humongous wings that it takes them a while to learn how to glide. And this one albatross was just floating in the water flapping its wings, learning how not to be an idiot, and without any warning or anything the music suddenly got super intense and a GODDAMN SHARK came out of the water and ate it.

What the hell.
If it wasn't the Jaws theme that was a missed opportunity.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

What the hell.
The sea is a harsh mistress...

Hinatadragon

Reaction score
A requester rejecting your work after twenty days and than asking for your personal e-mail to resolve the issue is violating TOS correct? This is what I got, after waiting 20 days for approval for a ten cent hit that took 15 minutes. 7,000 hits and zero rejections.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I had my first over 100 dollar day in 4 months.. My eyeballs feel like I just dumped bucket loads of sand in them and my brain can not unread what it has read today... Omg I just previewed this... I have to go do a penny hit.. I can't have this.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... OCD alarm blaring ... anyway.. I am off to bed and I better not dream about WikiHow... :ahhh:
Today's Projected Earnings: $110.36 + Bonuses: $9.63 = $119.99

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
A requester rejecting your work after twenty days and than asking for your personal e-mail to resolve the issue is violating TOS correct? This is what I got, after waiting 20 days for approval for a ten cent hit that took 15 minutes. 7,000 hits and zero rejections.
https://requester.mturk.com/help/faq#examples_violations
They can request it but not require it. But, that's only in a HIT. When comunicating back and forth, as in clarifying or reversing a rejection, it is fairly common for them to ask. Up to you if you want to give it. You could create a "throwaway" email account that you use only for Mturk or Requesters. I'm guessing this isn't the answer you were hoping for but, it's how I understand the TOS.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Hinatadragon

Reaction score
https://requester.mturk.com/help/faq#examples_violations
They can request it but not require it. But, that's only in a HIT. When comunicating back and forth, as in clarifying or reversing a rejection, it is fairly common for them to ask. Up to you if you want to give it. You could create a "throwaway" email account that you use only for Mturk or Requesters. I'm guessing this isn't the answer you were hoping for but, it's how I understand the TOS.
That's fine could do that.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.