10/17 - Terror Train Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheez

Reaction score
Okay mothertruckers, Im on fibre internet and had only c-sats on hoard refresh and MTS, who got my favorite hits? I lost out twice on them today

jan

Reaction score
Just went to the dollar store to get some bread crumbs (they didn't have any). But the man in front of me pocketed a bunch of stuff at the counter.
When he left, I told the clerk and she said: But he comes in here every day.
He knew I saw him because he started making conversation as I circled him (I could see them sticking out of his pockets). When he kept talking, I almost said something - but the only person at the register was an older woman and I didn't want to get into a yelling match when she was the only one there to protect me:kryssyy:

Reactions: Kerek and coffeeowl

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Took me 6.5 minutes. Worked fine in Chrome.
I'm in Chrome too. The button's grayed out to go to the next page. I'll probably throw it back in a minute. Oh well.

Looks like you have to "type" it in. Not copy.
Not that. That was fine. I'm talking the actual survey pages.

Reactions: thedorchannel

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay mothertruckers, Im on fibre internet and had only c-sats on hoard refresh and MTS, who got my favorite hits? I lost out twice on them today
They are still coming in. Lots of returns out there.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just went to the dollar store to get some bread crumbs (they didn't have any). But the man in front of me pocketed a bunch of stuff at the counter.
When he left, I told the clerk and she said: But he comes in here every day.
He knew I saw him because he started making conversation as I circled him (I could see them sticking out of his pockets). When he kept talking, I almost said something - but the only person at the register was an older woman and I didn't want to get into a yelling match when she was the only one there to protect me:kryssyy:
I didn't know you lived near C to the J @C to the J.

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Family Relationships(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: DUSON Dyad3 N915 [A1SUS1JIKSMDXO] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $1.25
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This survey is about your relationship with your mother in childhood
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [1967766-61173] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

D

Deleted member 481

adsforce dropping if you want to torture yourself. I always wait a couple of minutes cause for some reason I always get an error page after the first few minutes of them dropping.

Reactions: Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.