Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Interpersonal Behavior Questionnaire | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Liana Gheorma [A1YP8JXWVPXXHO] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: The research study seeks to examine interpersonal behavior. The questionnaire should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. You must be over 18 and currently residing in the US. You will receive $1.50 for completing the questionnaire carefully.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: aveline

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Interpersonal Behavior Questionnaire | PANDA
Requester: Liana Gheorma [A1YP8JXWVPXXHO] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: The research study seeks to examine interpersonal behavior. The questionnaire should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. You must be over 18 and currently residing in the US. You will receive $1.50 for completing the questionnaire carefully.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

Time: 19:58
Hourly: $4.51 Could be done faster I think

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey related to math problems. | PANDA
Requester: Ed Testing [A2Y7XK7IMHV2L2] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.46] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 4.83] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 95] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.40/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.00
Duration: 2 hours
Description: The intent of this study is to collect a range of responses to math related items, and basic background information. This HIT will take approximately 40 minutes to complete, and you will be paid $4.00 for completing ALL of the items.
Requirements: IOP Wave 2.2 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96
Somehow I got the qual for this. It's pretty awful.

Reactions: Michele and aveline

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate actions(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: mthornto [A3DFU5QTQ10KPM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.14] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.24/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.75
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: Rate the features of various actions
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [61213-60624] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Purchase Responses(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ashley Whillans [AVIRSTWM4Q90X] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.44] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.53/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 33% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.80
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: Provide thoughts about purchases. Might rate about finances and well-being.
Requirements: Exc: [1806346178-60343] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha so I just did one of those Amazon type the text .03 hits and I am blown away that these are getting done...wow just wow

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Even when your address and bank changes?
Yep. For some people, they're able to do it. For other accounts, they cannot. Amazon's even said themselves that it's a known issue.

"Thanks for your feedback with regard to our Location qualification. I can confirm that it is currently impossible for a US Worker to update their state when they move. I understand your concern, and I have passed this along as feedback to our Product team. We're constantly working on ways to improve our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process."
https://forums.aws.amazon.com/message.jspa?messageID=717590

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
15 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. For some people, they're able to do it. For other accounts, they cannot. Amazon's even said themselves that it's a known issue.

"Thanks for your feedback with regard to our Location qualification. I can confirm that it is currently impossible for a US Worker to update their state when they move. I understand your concern, and I have passed this along as feedback to our Product team. We're constantly working on ways to improve our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process."
Well that is wrong no matter how you look at it. Basically, it undermines their own attempt at built in controls to ensure that a requester targets the proper audience, but why would these things matter,lol.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Even when your address and bank changes?
Changing anything with them is a nightmare.
I have heard of suspensions etc etc for trying to change information and I have a sort of related story and will try to give the shortest version.

Joined Turk in 2008 and somewhere around '13 I upgraded my payments account to business from personal and then in 2014 I get suspended over it. "Can't have biz payments connected to Turk" so I say ok well I don't need it business anymore so just change it back to personal for me.... " oh yeah sir sorry that can't be done and you will need to just make a new payments account to use for Turk" ok easy enough and do it then learn you can never change the payments account connected to Turk account.... "well sir the only thing you can do now is make a new turk account and payments account then go through the application and if they accept you then great and we can close your old account"

In the end I had to start all over from 0 hits and had to do the probation period over that crap and to this day I still refuse to believe they couldn't just change my payments account back to personal.

Reactions: DareAngel3

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

I never even thought to look after I moved. Yep, still in CA, according to Amazon.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
these movie snippet hits could have dropped during the day time... that would have been great...

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I have heard of suspensions etc etc for trying to change information and I have a sort of related story and will try to give the shortest version.

Joined Turk in 2008 and somewhere around '13 I upgraded my payments account to business from personal and then in 2014 I get suspended over it. "Can't have biz payments connected to Turk" so I say ok well I don't need it business anymore so just change it back to personal for me.... " oh yeah sir sorry that can't be done and you will need to just make a new payments account to use for Turk" ok easy enough and do it then learn you can never change the payments account connected to Turk account.... "well sir the only thing you can do now is make a new turk account and payments account then go through the application and if they accept you then great and we can close your old account"

In the end I had to start all over from 0 hits and had to do the probation period over that crap and to this day I still refuse to believe they couldn't just change my payments account back to personal.
Note to self, I shall remain the same forevermore, just call me Dorian Grey.

Reactions: SAJ

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Note to self, I shall remain the same forevermore, just call me Dorian Grey.
Yeah just from my experience over something that really was nothing I strongly advise anyone I ever see asking about changing info to just don't

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I never even thought to look after I moved. Yep, still in CA, according to Amazon.
In that case it is the best possible non change though to remain US-CA

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Identify opinions in reviews | PANDA
Requester: Tristan Miller, TU Darmstadt [A3TC8ETMZEPR0K] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.17][Fair: 4.60][Comm: 1.25][Fast: 2.23]
Description:
Identify premises that support or attack the highlighted claim.
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 148
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97, Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.