Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~3 mins.

Title: Complete a short task and survey (~3-5 minutes)(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Elizabeth Keenan [A2AWX5DYMGDYX2] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.04] [Fast: 4.65] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.91] [Reviews: 54] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This HIT involves a short task and survey for research. You will be asked to complete a short, 3-5 minute task and survey about your preferences. The HIT is open to workers 18 years or older and located in the U.S. with a HIT approval rate of at least 95%
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [61186-60597] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; SurveyGroup [686] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Judge the similarity of different skin lesion images. (WARNING: may contain adult content) | PANDA
Requester: BD Roads [A3H703QE6E1WO9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.75] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Judge the similarity of different skin lesion images. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; atLimit_lesionSimilarity has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Eww

Reactions: Mish and <Gucci>

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Title: Judge the similarity of different skin lesion images. (WARNING: may contain adult content) | PANDA
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Description: Judge the similarity of different skin lesion images. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; atLimit_lesionSimilarity has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Eww
hard pass

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TO 2:
Reward:
$1.00

Eww
@Fester :gucci:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Web-browser-based multimodal presentation (Requires a working webcam & microphone.) | PANDA
Requester: ETS NLP Research [A2DEO4C7NM57S9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.56] [Fast: 4.32] [Comm: 4.38] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 92] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 3 hours
Description: Web browser-based spoken task that requires participants to present on two different topics and respond to survey questions **Can only be completed once per Turker.
Requirements: PlatformQual has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
This really is Friday the 13th!

holy crap, I lost my bank card which I discovered exactly 12 minutes after the bank closed for the weekend, triple suckage. So, after 5 hours of tearing the house apart, does anyone know a place where someone could unload a mobile game account that won't rob you and steal it? I'm bout to just cut somebody, which would preferably be the nasty asshats next door, but that would require removing my arse from the couch and I am quite fond of not moving at the moment.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This really is Friday the 13th!

holy crap, I lost my bank card which I discovered exactly 12 minutes after the bank closed for the weekend, triple suckage. So, after 5 hours of tearing the house apart, does anyone know a place where someone could unload a mobile game account that won't rob you and steal it? I'm bout to just cut somebody, which would preferably be the nasty asshats next door, but that would require removing my arse from the couch and I am quite fond of not moving at the moment.
Use android pay Apple Pay or Samsung pay... I dunno what kind of device you have...don’t cut anyone preferably...
and what kind of game account?

Reactions: Jerami

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Use android pay Apple Pay or Samsung pay... I dunno what kind of device you have...don’t cut anyone preferably...
I have a samsung device, i'll have to look in to how that works. I have a Walking Dead RTS, I quit playing about 3 weeks ago, or rather, when I decided turking was a better use of my time, lol.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: A SHORT SURVEY ABOUT A PRESS RELEASE | PANDA
Requester: Angela Lee [ARARAMDHXM7AQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Let us know how well this press release is at informing you on a study
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US
Time: 02:24 Hourly: $12.42

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.