Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Turkleton

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Sounds like fun! I'm planning on making some curtains this weekend. I got a brand new sewing machine just for them.
I just got a sewing machine recently too and the main point was to make curtains!!! that's so weird! I've been making plans for months about it.

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
turking for sewing patterns tonight. makes me feel happy and motivated.
GFY! I'm turking for a standing desk floor mat. Just made my minimum. I missed the boat this morning.:(
But I got new clown shoes today.(Crocs) They are better than my Nikes for standing in one place so, that's good. I don't hate the colour and they are very light. They have little massagey nubs on the inside. I think I may have one size too big but, I'm going to keep them, regardless. I got a really good deal because I don't mid a reddish pink color called "pepper". My toes keep cracking because they are relaxing.:)

D

Deleted member 526

GFY! I'm turking for a standing desk floor mat. Just made my minimum. I missed the boat this morning.:(
But I got new clown shoes today.(Crocs) They are better than my Nikes for standing in one place so, that's good. I don't hate the colour and they are very light. They have little massagey nubs on the inside. I think I may have one size too big but, I'm going to keep them, regardless. I got a really good deal because I don't mid a reddish pink color called "pepper".
your turking area is so set up now, you should show up pics!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
your turking area is so set up now, you should show up pics!
It's not much different atm. I have pics of just the wall mounted pc already. I'm sure you saw those.:) Things haven't really changed in any major ways. But, this weekend, it's coming off the wall, to be moved to another wall. I'm in the process of patching and painting that one. Then Im putting up this piece of grey, weathered lumber as a mounting plate. So no real change yet:)

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But I got new clown shoes today.(Crocs) They are better than my Nikes for standing in one place so, that's good. I don't hate the colour and they are very light. They have little massagey nubs on the inside. I think I may have one size too big but, I'm going to keep them, regardless. I got a really good deal because I don't mid a reddish pink color called "pepper". My toes keep cracking because they are relaxing.:)
Maybe I should get Gucci a pair....

Status
Not open for further replies.