10/07 - Sanka Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Waiting on new season to get to Netflix... Burned through all the other seasons...

EDIT: I just checked a couple things. I'd heard they were filming season 8, have just watched up through season 7. Looks like someone else on forum is caught up on the season 8 premiere
Season 7 was really good. Hopefully, the show can carry the momentum. Caught up and waiting for the new season.

Reactions: Concise and <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Use Synaptop and watch with friends. Everyone watching can play games... chat... even draw on the movie as it plays.
It's like virtually watching a movie with 5yo's.:D

Reactions: Michele

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
It's like virtually watching a movie with 5yo's.:D
The first time I tried it there was a penis drawn on nearly every frame of the movie, never watched a movie with them again. I find being picky about who you watch movies with pays off in life.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score

Can confirm the Flappy Fish Bird game is just as irritating as the original phone game. And the Cards vs Mankind clone of Cards Against Humanity is pretty decent with enough players.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Can confirm the Flappy Fish Bird game is just as irritating as the original phone game. And the Cards vs Mankind clone of Cards Against Humanity is pretty decent with enough players.
I still have the original flappy bird. Is that a collector's item now? For sale: 10yo Flappy Bird Edition HTC One:p

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I still have the original flappy bird. Is that a collector's item now? For sale: 10yo Flappy Bird Edition HTC One:p
It was removed from the app store... so no new installs world wide. Not a collectors edition... just a shitty game that went viral for reasons only people who like meme things can figure out.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It was removed from the app store... so no new installs world wide. Not a collectors edition... just a shitty game that went viral for reasons only people who like meme things can figure out.
I love how the guy pulled it 3 days from being old news. Like he cryogenically froze it in time.:)

Reactions: <Gucci> and Blue

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I love how the guy pulled it 3 days from being old news. Like he cryogenically froze it in time.:)
The fact that people couldn't install it any more created a frenzy... people were downloading unverified apk versions of it off the internet and installing it on their phone only to discover they were viruses... like who knew unknown install files from the internet were shady or something... it was stupid.

Reactions: YAHU and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The fact that people couldn't install it any more created a frenzy... people were downloading unverified apk versions of it off the internet and installing it on their phone only to discover they were viruses... like who knew unknown install files from the internet were shady or something... it was stupid.
"I shall be aided by the sound of somber music played on Gramaphone records, and also by the chanting of laments, by the men of Q Division"

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i was doing a jumping puzzle in guild wars 2 with a friend and 2 people tagged along for various reasons. got paid 10 gold from 1 and 5g from another :o_o:
I wasn't aware Guild Wars 2 had jumping puzzles. It has been years since I've played, though.

Reactions: <Gucci>

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't aware Guild Wars 2 had jumping puzzles. It has been years since I've played, though.
Lots of jumping puzzles. I put more hours into those than any other part of that game. Some really good ones too.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.