10/03 - She-Ra Princess of Power Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My Ex hated that I was such a shoe enabler. I'd be like, "Wanna go buy shoes?" lol. She couldn't help but cheer up at the thought, like Pavlovian! It was hilarious!:D
I'm actually not too bad. I only own like five pairs of shoes. I know plenty of people that are far, far worse.

Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Also to make this MTC Shoe Chat have you worn the All Star 2s? I like the idea of a Chuck with cushioning but wasn't crazy about the idea of an 85 dollar Chuck.
I haven't. I'm too cheap when it comes to footwear, unless I'm buying boots or something.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I think i have 2-3 pairs of nikes, 1 pair of onitsuka tigers, 1 pair of hiking shoes, a pair of heritage redwings, I just ordered some soludos, and then i have 2 pairs of dress shoes. I also have a ton of cheap $5 sandals

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
get a zvax fuzz factory

or go nuts and get a dumbloid twin (its $1k)
I checked out the fuzz factory. I like it. I might get it at some point, but right now I'm just trying to get a basic delay/reverb. I just went with a couple "cheap" boss pedals.

Reactions: <Gucci> and YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I checked out the fuzz factory. I like it. I might get it at some point, but right now I'm just trying to get a basic delay/reverb. I just went with a couple "cheap" boss pedals.
Strymon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.