09/18 - Marred by Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Would anyone like to make the thread tonight?

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anything good?
Rereading Wheel of Time, but I'm past the good first five or six and not yet to the good last few. He wastes two books worth of time on some nonsense Bowl that doesn't even matter.

Reactions: Jaded and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Rereading Wheel of Time, but I'm past the good first five or six and not yet to the good last few. He wastes two books worth of time on some nonsense Bowl that doesn't even matter.
I always heard such mixed things about that series that I never actually got around to reading them. I still need to finish the Malazan series, though, so maybe when I'm done...

For now, though, I'm working on this. Krikket @Krikket gave me a copy a couple years ago and I'm only just now getting around to reading it.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
yer a bowl

Reactions: aveline and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I always heard such mixed things about that series that I never actually got around to reading them. I still need to finish the Malazan series, though, so maybe when I'm done...

For now, though, I'm working on this. Krikket @Krikket gave me a copy a couple years ago and I'm only just now getting around to reading it.
I like it. I'd always recommend Tolkien, Donaldson, and Erikson above it, though. I'd call it Game of Thrones tier.

I should read some real books at some point. Before this I read like 40 Warhammer 40K novels in a row.

Reactions: Jaded and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I like it. I'd always recommend Tolkien, Donaldson, and Erikson above it, though. I'd call it Game of Thrones tier.

I should read some real books at some point. Before this I read like 40 Warhammer 40K novels in a row.
Ha, nice. I will be sure to keep that one on my list, then.

Reactions: Jaded and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well now I have to.
Well make sure the plot device for them is poorly set up and has no consequences to the rest of the series. And if you can kill off your minor villains in the last ten pages of each book without mentioning them for the rest of the time, do that, too.

Reactions: aveline and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Well make sure the plot device for them is poorly set up and has no consequences to the rest of the series. And if you can kill off your minor villains in the last ten pages of each book without mentioning them for the rest of the time, do that, too.
:writing:

Reactions: aveline and Kerek

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
I was just on Twitch and saw a girl get a donation for way more money than I made on Mturk today just for playing a video game.

:cliff:

Reactions: nopoopwarez

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Earnhoney is paying out ridiculous rates for their videos this week. Made about $30 over the last 2 days.

Reactions: Michele and jklmnop

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings:$63.20

I'm gonna go to bed now so I dont' see this turn into 0

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Earnhoney is paying out ridiculous rates for their videos this week. Made about $30 over the last 2 days.
I've remember hearing about this before, but I don't think I signed up. I was going to sign up now but thought I'd check in case you have a referral link that I should use?

Status
Not open for further replies.