09/12 - Getting money Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else suffers from back issues, sometimes from being in front of the computer too long. I have shit posture since my surgery and when I have been there for a few hours, I start to slouch, making everything hurt. Anyway, I got one of these in the mail today and, so far so good. It's actually amazing how instantly it just "works"! If it's not self explanatory, it goes around your lumbar and the your knees. If you try to lean back or slouch, the tension/traction from your knees prevents it. It basically makes an "invisible" chair back no matter where you are sitting.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074111XN4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EDIT It's only day 1. I'll keep you posted.:)

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Smartphone Voice Collection - Female Native US English Speakers Only | PANDA
Requester: Daon [A21RJ6FQIRWWNN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Record audio on your smartphone using our data collection app (free from Google Play and Apple App Store).
Time: 7 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: None

Reactions: basketcasey

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Both of my children are still awake. Am I allowed to charge them with attempted murder as I am about to die from lack of sleep?? :dead:

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else suffers from back issues, sometimes from being in front of the computer too long. I have shit posture since my surgery and when I have been there for a few hours, I start to slouch, making everything hurt. Anyway, I got one of these in the mail today and, so far so good. It's actually amazing how instantly it just "works"! If it's not self explanatory, it goes around your lumbar and the your knees. If you try to lean back or slouch, the tension/traction from your knees prevents it. It basically makes an "invisible" chair back no matter where you are sitting.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074111XN4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EDIT It's only day 1. I'll keep you posted.:)
This looked borderline NSFW when I first looked at it

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Smartphone Voice Collection - Female Native US English Speakers Only | PANDA
Requester: Daon [A21RJ6FQIRWWNN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Record audio on your smartphone using our data collection app (free from Google Play and Apple App Store).
Time: 7 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: None
I just completed the men's version of this from a few days ago. Easy, but the app is kinda glitchy sometimes.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Both of my children are still awake. Am I allowed to charge them with attempted murder as I am about to die from lack of sleep?? :dead:
I wish!
My little brother drove up from Florida cuz of Irma. So I have a 15 week old and a 2 week old premie in the house... :lift:

Status
Not open for further replies.