Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
My team is straight trash. I'm riding em til the end and scouring the waiver wire to get lucky. I think you'll get the better end of that deal. McCoy has always been a stud, and the Bills run heavy with him because they have to. I just hope he doesn't get hurt. I loved that dude in Philly and it's been cool to see him here in Buffalo the past few years. Also saw Bradford in Philly so I'm not impressed with his week 1, because he always plays 3 games a year pretty well. The rest is the Sam Bradford we all know and loathe.
Yeah... I know Brady is an absolute beast (had him as my QB last year in fantasy), but Luck's projected stats are only a few points off from what Brady will be projected for (Luck is *suppose* to come back no later than week 3 or week 4). Plus now add in the projected stats from McCoy at the RB spot. It *should* help. I'll be honest... I hadn't even heard of one of my receivers before I saw my team after the autodraft. And I follow football pretty closely. I was like ahh. Now I know who he is because I looked him up

I would've beat you by like .50 if we played last week lol. We did so bad. I had no chance against SweetiePuff who scored like 95 points. and she was missing two players :banghead:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
On rekogs, when it says "Is there painting in this video". I"m assuming someone has to be actually painting since it states activity. Or are you choosing yes if you just see a painting?
Last time they had that topic I only marked yes for someone literally painting.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
and I have never seen someone score lower than bxpretzel with a full roster

just goes to show the variety and randomness of fantasy football

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Last time they had that topic I only marked yes for someone literally painting.
That's what I'm assuming since in the Description it states an activity. Not an issue for most things like chocolate, or refrigerator that are either there or not.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah... I know Brady is an absolute beast (had him as my QB last year in fantasy), but Luck's projected stats are only a few points off from what Brady will be projected for (Luck is *suppose* to come back no later than week 3 or week 4). Plus now add in the projected stats from McCoy at the RB spot. It *should* help. I'll be honest... I hadn't even heard of one of my receivers before I saw my team after the autodraft. And I follow football pretty closely. I was like ahh. Now I know who he is because I looked him up

I would've beat you by like .50 if we played last week lol. We did so bad. I had no chance against SweetiePuff who scored like 95 points. and she was missing two players :banghead:
Yeah dude I'm just hoping for my opponent to have a terrible week each week. Pro strategy

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.