08/02 - March of the Pigs Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
OK dibs then

Edit: Unless someone has some amazingly hilarious name for a thread that only they'll think is funny.

Reactions: Peachy and Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When there's a big batch of pennies, does anyone else use captchas as like, their break moment? Like "ok i'll check that fb message when I hit the captcha". Idk just makin' conversation while I make bacon
That's a good way to think of it. I usually have a mini stress moment, trying to fill it out asap, as if that's the one moment one of my $15 pandas might be coming in

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
MIL is in the kitchen watching some alligator movie and there were two girls running from the alligator and one of them screamed "what're we gonna do" and the other said "hold on I got an idea" and then pushed her in the alligator and ran off. and I'm just really amused by this.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
MIL is in the kitchen watching some alligator movie and there were two girls running from the alligator and one of them screamed "what're we gonna do" and the other said "hold on I got an idea" and then pushed her in the alligator and ran off. and I'm just really amused by this.
:kryssyy::tqueenno::electrolyte:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Next time you and MIL are running from an alligator, watch your back.

Reactions: Jaded

Achilles2357

Reaction score
When there's a big batch of pennies, does anyone else use captchas as like, their break moment? Like "ok i'll check that fb message when I hit the captcha". Idk just makin' conversation while I make bacon
YES! I was doing that yesterday on the "Product to Interest" Amazon batch. I did around 150 of those, but I kept stopping and wanted it to end.... I don't do fb, but I do read online news.....

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Next time you and MIL are running from an alligator, watch your back.
I'd probably be more likely to push someone in the alligator. Don't gotta run fast, just have to run faster than someone else.

Reactions: turkleton
Status
Not open for further replies.