06/22 - Techie Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It was quite a task indeed. I hope I pass the test.
Last time he posted the qual it was a 2-step process. If you pass this one you'll get emailed and then invited to do one more hit. Pass that, and you get the qual.

Reactions: Rerun

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
Title: Participants needed for study about social and moral attitudes(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Linda Skitka [A1CDXE0UKGK32Y] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.94] [Fast: 4.35] [Comm: 3.42] [Fair: 4.42] [Reviews: 41] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.30/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
We are researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) conducting research on how people think about social issues, and we would like to know your opinion.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [1540220-47880] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Title: Line Drawing | PANDA
Requester: Production Line [A1R8305Z5SPFUH] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Create a line drawing.
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: None;

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Last time he posted the qual it was a 2-step process. If you pass this one you'll get emailed and then invited to do one more hit. Pass that, and you get the qual.
Interesting. Well I am pretty sure I did well on it and all I can do now is wait and see.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Well my brain is extra tired now. I'm going to call it a night. See you guys tomorrow.

Reactions: mypaperheart

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: People who want to lose weight or start exercising, try webapp on phone/tablet, answer questions | PANDA
Requester: Ariel Dana McNichol [ASSK2ROVRNCQE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: We are testing an app to see if we can motivate you to eat a healthier food, relax and exercise. You will need to watch videos, check your email for alerts and complete 3 cycles and then take survey of impression.
Time: 3 days
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: kryss

mypaperheart

Reaction score
Only two things on my HitFinder right now lol:

Title: Rate Dating Profile Photos of Men | PANDA
Requester: Ben Peterson [AFEG4RKNBSL4T] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 4.62] [Comm: 3.94] [Fair: 4.44] [Reviews: 250] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.80/hr] [Pen: 0.03 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Give your impression of a man in a dating profile photo. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; BP Qual is 4; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; BP Group is 7; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Title: (English Speakers Only) - Record phrases using a microphone in your own voice at normal volume | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Jamelio) [A25EIGL5N7278I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.49] [Fast: 4.87] [Comm: 3.25] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 57] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: -
Time: 3 minutes
HITs Available: 15720
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Groupon deal content | PANDA
Requester: Janet Jaramillo [ARMWF5P2KWKP3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to verify you are a Groupon customer to complete the survey. You will be given a survey where you will provide answers based on your understanding of the image you are shown.
Reward: $1.65
Qualifications: Primary Internet Device - Laptop is 1;already taken test has not been granted;Location is US

muvamuva

Reaction score
Okay so as tired as I am I decided to still do the vacation qual. Do you only have to do 1? Also anyone have any idea how long it takes to find out the results?
I had to sign up just so I can comment on how mentally exhausted I was after doing this qual. The Airbnb people play too much! That entire listing was false. It took me about 60 minutes, because the specs on the listing were completely inaccurate. I'm glad that's over though. LOL.

BobTheFerret

Genuine imitation weasel
Reaction score

TO 1: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 4.62] [Comm: 3.94] [Fair: 4.44] [Reviews: 250] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.80/hr] [Pen: 0.03 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Give your impression of a man in a dating profile photo. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; BP Qual is 4; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; BP Group is 7; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Title: (English Speakers Only) - Record phrases using a microphone in your own voice at normal volume | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Jamelio) [A25EIGL5N7278I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.49] [Fast: 4.87] [Comm: 3.25] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 57] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: -
Time: 3 minutes
HITs Available: 15720
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
Thanks for trying. I'm taking my $4 and two rejections and getting out of here..

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
I spent way too much time on the Vacation qual. I'm not even sure if I want it. Do those of you that have sign up for those people tracking/spying websites? I feel like a stalker now.

Today's Projected Earnings: $41.46

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

TO 2:
Description:
I remember completing a couple of these HITs long ago and thinking the people in them looked like they'd be good candidates to play serial killers in a movie.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Groupon deal content | PANDA
Requester: Janet Jaramillo [ARMWF5P2KWKP3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to verify you are a Groupon customer to complete the survey. You will be given a survey where you will provide answers based on your understanding of the image you are shown.
Reward: $1.65
Qualifications: Primary Internet Device - Laptop is 1;already taken test has not been granted;Location is US
this is like 4 minutes and a lot of that was taking/uploading a screenshot

Reactions: Michele

mypaperheart

Reaction score
I remember completing a couple of these HITs long ago and thinking the people in them looked like they'd be good candidates to play serial killers in a movie.
Lol! Yeah, I've seen some pretty funny/weird ones. I made $6.66 off of them today alone though, they trickle all day. I love them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.