Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
lmao I'll be happy to assist you with advice on hair and hair care. I'm very basic in terms of styling and care but I can point u in the right direction for good stylists to cut your hair (not some overly cheap place that will probably butcher it) and how to care for it after. A $10 might be good but it'll be super rare to find one that's good in that price range. Expect to pay $20 -$25 for a solid cut. I'm ok with paying more if they're experienced and knowledgeable. Obviously some places can be overpriced so find a happy medium. Once u find a stylist though stick with them. Good thing about male haircuts is you get them a lot more often than women usually so the stylist can get to know you and your styles
I'm actually getting it cut tomorrow. I usually do pay $20-25. Haven't gotten it cut since the last week of December. I've always been anxious walking into barbershops. I even dislike hearing the little bell go off when I walk in the door.

Reactions: Drwho10 and Rerun

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm actually getting it cut tomorrow. I usually do pay $20-25. Haven't gotten it cut since the last week of December. I've always been anxious walking into barbershops. I even dislike hearing the little bell go off when I walk in the door.
You're up next, son! Step on up to the chair!

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Calvin Harris is probably a good man. He just made a bad decision in dating a woman who goes through guys like napkins. I feel for you, Calvin
probably be madder if I paid the $250 for them but they're a review copy...and it's the cord so I can just grab a new cord....but as an old school raver I still hate the dude turning dance music into pop crap....
plus c'mon...at that point who didn't see her going thru guys just for publicity....

Reactions: Peachy

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
don't be afraid to bring a picture of someone's cut you want. It'll be much easier for the barber or stylist to see if it'll work for you and to do the cut exactly like you want it AND recommend what products to use. A haircut you see is just as much about the cut as the styling products used.

Reactions: Peachy and Cmoney

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
probably be madder if I paid the $250 for them but they're a review copy...and it's the cord so I can just grab a new cord....but as an old school raver I still hate the dude turning dance music into pop crap....
plus c'mon...at that point who didn't see her going thru guys just for publicity....
i would buy some bose ones. probably a little pricey, but i heard the sound is okay. i'll probably buy some later this year

and meh I don't find her all that attractive, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be a rider if she came my way. She has a lot of money

Reactions: rsclone and Drwho10

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Novel Object Learning Task | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Preston Lab [A154SV3ZJDV3AL] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This is a psychology experiment conducted by the University of Texas at Austin (Department of Psychology). Participants will learn to categorize different features. The experiment will take approximately 20 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
don't be afraid to bring a picture of someone's cut you want. It'll be much easier for the barber or stylist to see if it'll work for you and to do the cut exactly like you want it AND recommend what products to use. A haircut you see is just as much about the cut as the styling products used.
Thats what a lot of guys don't realize, styling products are important yo.

Reactions: Drwho10 and Peachy

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats what a lot of guys don't realize, styling products are important yo.
If it requires more than a comb and an occasional dab of brylcreem that dog don't hunt, far as I'm concerned. That's as much product as I'll entertain.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
If it requires more than a comb and an occasional dab of brylcreem that dog don't hunt, far as I'm concerned. That's as much product as I'll entertain.
still more than a lot of guys use tbh
the fact you use a comb is more lol

Reactions: Kadauchi
Status
Not open for further replies.