04/14 - Financially Fabulous Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
omgee i got an award!! something about how i talk to much and post alot or something but whatever, ill take it.

Reactions: Itsmee

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
damnit. i give up trying to post pics....

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
damnit. i give up trying to post pics....
Giving up is the first step to being a successful turker, so congrats on all the money you're about to make.

Reactions: Taco Tuesday

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Giving up is the first step to being a successful turker, so congrats on all the money you're about to make.
i noticed if i take a break for a few days i actually do start making more money....like i think you get to a point where you do all the good hits already and then ur just hustlin for pennies

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i noticed if i take a break for a few days i actually do start making more money....like i think you get to a point where you do all the good hits already and then ur just hustlin for pennies
Turking really burns you out too. If you go all out one day trying to make money, by the next day your brain will be mush and you'll barely understand the instructions on hits.

That's why for most of us regulars, our posts don't even make any sense we've been brain damaged.

Reactions: Taco Tuesday

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Turking really burns you out too. If you go all out one day trying to make money, by the next day your brain will be mush and you'll barely understand the instructions on hits.

That's why for most of us regulars, our posts don't even make any sense we've been brain damaged.
oh man so true i get so sick of it honestly like 99% of the reason i come on here is to procrastinate or to get motivated to do better

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh man so true i get so sick of it honestly like 99% of the reason i come on here is to procrastinate or to get motivated to do better
Shitposting helps me cope. If I had to do hits all day with no outlet I'd probably go insane and pretend I'm a rat or something.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
:yellowheart: maybe you could get some icyhot at the store too
Unfortuately no. I wish. We only have FS left rn. Still have to get our regular paid to the point where literally 0 is in my account. That's why this stuff is uh...important. DIY is the only thing I can afford today.

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

Unfortuately no. I wish. We only have FS left rn. Still have to get our regular paid to the point where literally 0 is in my account. That's why this stuff is uh...important. DIY is the only thing I can afford today.
caffeine can knock out a headache for some people in some circumstances. it might make you hyper and put too much strain on your knee from unnecessary running around though. supposedly eating fish helps because of the omega-3's. idk if that's probably more long-term though.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
caffeine can knock out a headache for some people in some circumstances. it might make you hyper and put too much strain on your knee from unnecessary running around though. supposedly eating fish helps because of the omega-3's. idk if that's probably more long-term though.
I'm allergic to caffeine.
Thanks though <3

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Psychological Study | PANDA
Requester: Anthony William Caputo [A3UO6M5S5B0RVL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
????? 5.00 Generosity
????? 0.00 Fairness
????? 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Please take 10 minutes to complete a survey about your experience at work.
Time: 6 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) is 1
6:44

Status
Not open for further replies.