03/23 - TobyMac Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
oh ok :) thanks. i just got an email with my 'grade' so far from them, I assume from last time they were out also, and am passing it seems. So i guess that's a good sign :)
I haven't gotten a grade yet. He grades for both kinds of batches, right? Or does he only grade the batch where people write questions?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
stuff like this
no bueno
oh they were doing it where the bonus questions go, ok that's where I was confused. ok i definitely am not doign this. sorry lol. how did you find this out? do they have some of these out under a qual now? just curious.

Reactions: Drwho10

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't gotten a grade yet. He grades for both kinds of batches, right? Or does he only grade the batch where people write questions?
I think both, bc i think it said something about how you have to agree wtih 75 percent or more of people? mine was like 78 which wasn't good. but im hoping it's just bc of how people graded, thought that's not really good either. But I'm pretty sure i was doing better than 78 percent worth.
did you do the batch from a week or so ago?

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I think both, bc i think it said something about how you have to agree wtih 75 percent or more of people? mine was like 78 which wasn't good. but im hoping it's just bc of how people graded, thought that's not really good either. But I'm pretty sure i was doing better than 78 percent worth.
did you do the batch from a week or so ago?
No, tonight is the first time I did any, so maybe that's why. But yeah, even the grading ones aren't perfect. There could be genuine errors and mistakes that most reviewers don't catch that one might, and that could throw everything off for the person who noticed the error - even if they're technically correct. So it's definitely an imperfect system.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
No, tonight is the first time I did any, so maybe that's why. But yeah, even the grading ones aren't perfect. There could be genuine errors and mistakes that most reviewers don't catch that one might, and that could throw everything off for the person who noticed the error - even if they're technically correct. So it's definitely an imperfect system.
ok yeah i hadn't done many of the current ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.