Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pick three key points made in a video | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dude Bro [A3JPJKISLC1IF9] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Watch the video we provide in the HIT and pick three key points or "takeaways" made by the video
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.18
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.18.2

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I almost got too involved in reading people's reviews to finish my test/hit in time. just made it.
I was trying to figure out how some lady could think slot machines were prejudiced against her
because people who sat next to her would always win. I thought she was kidding at first.
I'm still confused.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
racoon eyes and a strong hot spot in the center of your face coupled with what looks like a bleach pass desaturate filter pushed it pretty far past the overexposed stage. definitely the lighting and the processing.
Blue @Blue i think i read this partly wrong at first, if so, thanks with no question mark after it.

Reactions: Blue and Kerek

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Blue @Blue i think i read this partly wrong at first, if so, thanks with no question mark after it.
I probably could have explained myself better... raccoon eyes are what we call the look generated by strong directional light coming from above that causes the brow to cast shadow into the eye sockets (light travels in straight lines so this can be eliminated by using a surface opposite the light source to "bounce" some light into the shadows and fill them in... a piece of white paper can often do the job)... the hot spot in the middle of the face also suggests a strongly directional light with little diffusion (this can be fixed by intercepting the light source with a diffusion material between the light and the subject... like a white bed sheet which will force the light to "ricochet" off the threads in random directions causing it to be significantly less directional)... this resulted in an overexposed image in one area and under exposed in others. after that, a filter of some sort was applied... it looks like a bleach pass filter (referring to a developing technique from back in the film days) but depending on whatever program you were using it could be called a hundred things.... the filter pushed the image the rest of the way into the "way over exposed" range. You said you thought it was bad lighting... it was... I was just trying to roll with the joke in my usual socially inept way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yungskell and Kerek

noahkenobi

Turkin Since 2014
Reaction score

Trying to set up crazy panda, would these settings be ok for the <search> feature for Pinterest. Hoping that when pinterest posts something, it would start a panda for it.

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

Trying to set up crazy panda, would these settings be ok for the <search> feature for Pinterest. Hoping that when pinterest posts something, it would start a panda for it.

yep looks good

noahkenobi

Turkin Since 2014
Reaction score
These default alarms on Crazy Mturk Panda are toxic lol

Reactions: Cmoney

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
These default alarms on Crazy Mturk Panda are toxic lol
I'm going to sleep...Really...Haha but had to answer abt PC: you can just search turkopticon.com for a requester's name to get the requester ID, or if you search here and find a panda posted before, it has the requester ID and hit ID.
And maybe you got it, if not the panda crazy helper script adds buttons to mturk searches to panda easier. He doesn't have it working on the new worker.mturk site yet I don't think. Oh yeah...You can change the alarms...I haven't yet, they definitely get your attention!

Last edited:
Reactions: noahkenobi

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Reactions: Deleted member 526
Status
Not open for further replies.