Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
sounds great. That would be fun.
actually im trying to stay awake. i have $10 to go. I was doing much better staying up all night.
Also. crap there was something else.
OH! how did I not notice until just 3 min ago now that there is the accept option on the export hits??
that's awesome. Kadauchi @Kadauchi. I really need to be more observant.
Yeah, the PandA link has been on exports for a long time now.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Credit Card Survey | PANDA
Requester: Douglas Everson [ANSB5UYVHWWN] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.76] [Fair: 4.72] [Comm: 4.60] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer 5 minute survey for credit card users -- must use credit card >10 times per month
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was so excited for a 3.00 survey i finally caught. instead of opening it i returend it.
it was just 3$ but...since 7am! and ive just barely reached $30...i just want to cry now.
At least you didn't do the whole survey and then return it. I've done that. Finished the survey and clicked return, thinking I was hitting submit.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
tossing this back - it's just... not anything I'm interested in the slightest

Title: Answer Questions for Photo Albums | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: LabelMabel [A37VYX7N6UQJ57] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Imagine you took these photos. The photos are organized by the album. You will be answering questions about a set of questions. Use all the information in the albums and try your best to answer the questions.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 200; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In US;
There were others, but this group ID is the one I'm tossing back at 48 after the hour.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Human-Building Communication strategies | PANDA
Requester: Saba Khashe [A1KG2XS0W9KQ91] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Exploring human building interactions under different conditions to improve quality of built environments
Time: 40 minutes
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Heads up. I just got rejected by Labelmabel. This was answering questions that mturkers submitted about dozens of photos. The answers were multiple choice. If the first question was not answered correctly, the corresponding photo popped up and a second chance was given. If you did not answer as expected on the 2nd question, you had to give a reason why the first 2 were wrong. (It was because of ambiguous questions) . Out of dozens of questions I only had 3 or 4 that I couldn't correctly guess on the first try.

Some of the questions were really bad such as how many people are shown (a) some (b) many (c) several or (d) 5. So I chose 5 as it wasn't even clear which photo was being referred to. That was "wrong" but the photo in question popped up so I chose several. The "correct" answer was some. I then clicked that the question was poorly written.

Another good example was (a) 4/8/2012 (b) 04/08/2012 (c) 2012 or some other date. There were some questions about people standing in front of a monument it was a podium.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there's a way to tell if you've done the survey from MTurkSuite? I mean, I can see if I I've done the hit by the icon on the left of the listing while I'm on MTurk, but is there some way to filter out or figure out more quickly if you've done the hit already while using MTurkSuite? It seems like when I'm just clicking on them to auto accept them, I waste a lot of time trying to figure out if I've done them or not.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Heads up. I just got rejected by Labelmabel. This was answering questions that mturkers submitted about dozens of photos. The answers were multiple choice. If the first question was not answered correctly, the corresponding photo popped up and a second chance was given. If you did not answer as expected on the 2nd question, you had to give a reason why the first 2 were wrong. (It was because of ambiguous questions) . Out of dozens of questions I only had 3 or 4 that I couldn't correctly guess on the first try.

Some of the questions were really bad such as how many people are shown (a) some (b) many (c) several or (d) 5. So I chose 5 as it wasn't even clear which photo was being referred to. That was "wrong" but the photo in question popped up so I chose several. The "correct" answer was some. I then clicked that the question was poorly written.

Another good example was (a) 4/8/2012 (b) 04/08/2012 (c) 2012 or some other date. There were some questions about people standing in front of a monument it was a podium.
Sounds like some weird majority rules scheme? TO says rejects and blocks. :( https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=A37VYX7N6UQJ57

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
I was so excited for a 3.00 survey i finally caught. instead of opening it i returend it.
it was just 3$ but...since 7am! and ive just barely reached $30...i just want to cry now.
:hug:

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Moms age 25-35 from the US to give feedback on a website needed to give feedback on a website | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.91] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 3.64] [Fast: 4.17]
Description:
We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Location is US;

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there's a way to tell if you've done the survey from MTurkSuite? I mean, I can see if I I've done the hit by the icon on the left of the listing while I'm on MTurk, but is there some way to filter out or figure out more quickly if you've done the hit already while using MTurkSuite? It seems like when I'm just clicking on them to auto accept them, I waste a lot of time trying to figure out if I've done them or not.
I don't think there is a way, yet. It bugged me when I first started using suite, but I got used to it pretty quickly. I tend to add surveys to my block list as I do them (once I see that they've been posted here) so I don't see many repeats.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like some weird majority rules scheme? TO says rejects and blocks. :( https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=A37VYX7N6UQJ57
it says in the hit

In order to be accepted, your first responses must match at least 85% of our correct answers.
If you think the question or the answer is not reasonable, you can report it.
Unreasonable questions/answer will NOT be treated as wrong answers, if other turkers also thought they are not reasonable.

there's 100 questions, and they all look kinda vague
so, that's why I dropped it

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Work Survey: A thought experiment(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.11] [Fair: 4.59] [Comm: 3.15] [Fast: 4.52]
Description:
Work Survey: A thought experiment
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [71726-35952] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is one of: US;

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't think there is a way, yet. It bugged me when I first started using suite, but I got used to it pretty quickly. I tend to add surveys to my block list as I do them (once I see that they've been posted here) so I don't see many repeats.
Ahhh, that's a thought. Thanks. I thought maybe it was just me.

Reactions: Kallee
Status
Not open for further replies.