Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: We want to know about people(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Duckworth Lab [A3LOVMGR896181] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.97] [Fair: 3.81] [Comm: 3.26] [Fast: 3.74] [Reviews: 154] [ToS: 5]
Description:
Answer questions to help us get a sense of who you are - takes about 8 minutes
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [869903-29741] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I get regular shots and blood infusions that take 5 hours as they suck the blood (And life) out of me. I have to pay them for it. So congrats you guys on non tainted blood! go make that money. .. I think.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
If you're a male and no longer need your nuts due to age, you can donate them for

Reselling GC? I think the best and proven method is rental properties. You can make a 10% return rate easily. People fail in rental properties because they buy cheap properties or they don't know how to screen or do the basics like demanding first month rent and security deposit on singing the lease.
oh I thought we was talking side money, I stay away from rental properties, for one I don't have that much capital, and another I don't want to have to punch someone in the face to collect the rent.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Impact Attitude Survey | PANDA
Requester: Tamas Madl [A272ESPS6X6TLL] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.29] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Research survey about the relation between values and thinking processes (approx. 20-30min)
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.65
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh I thought we was talking side money, I stay away from rental properties, for one I don't have that much capital, and another I don't want to have to punch someone in the face to collect the rent.
Just run an mturk compound/death cult and dress it up with cute red pandas. You'll rake in the cash.

weakman

Reaction score
You don't have to punch anyone. Just screen them. Credit Score, Job Title, Past Landlord, Income and Criminal background history are enough to pick the good ones 90% of the time.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I am actually putting this in to consideration this week because it seems really light lately on the hits (I either miss or not qualified or too little to make a difference after 7+ hours of doing them and getting close to burnout) however my strong aversion to needles is kind of making me question it AND I cant be sure of a decent pay out in my state/area....sigh...
I don't even know if I'm eligble. I'm definitely not healthy so I was kinda uh..................worried they won't let me

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
You don't have to punch anyone. Just screen them. Credit Score, Job Title, Past Landlord, Income and Criminal background history are enough to pick the good ones 90% of the time. However, I still don't know what GC is.
Gift Cards

Reactions: Kessikitty

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just run an mturk compound/death cult and dress it up with cute red pandas. You'll rake in the cash.
Oh god, we're all definitely on a list now.

Reactions: Kerek

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So if Zoltars didn't come to the rescue I would be at 20 dollars. Seems like it is picking back up. Also, if anyone is interested in making side money, they should look up on how to donate plasma. I was reading and watching videos of people making around 100 dollars in side money a week.
wonder if I actually can donate plasma lol............be nice to find out i can legally sell parts of my body
The thing about this option is that pay for it is dependent on several factors: the location's price, your size (weight/height), rules about how often you can donate, and your health. My roommate did this for a couple of months back when he was unemployed and got $65/2x a month...but he is over 6' and 220ish. Not only would I have been given $20 (5'6, 125 at the time) I was turned away because of a heart issue I have. I'm not saying don't do it, just...don't expect to get much from it.

Reactions: Kessikitty

blackpupjean

Reaction score
The thing about this option is that pay for it is dependent on several factors: the location's price, your size (weight/height), rules about how often you can donate, and your health. My roommate did this for a couple of months back when he was unemployed and got $65/2x a month...but he is over 6' and 220ish. Not only would I have been given $20 (5'6, 125 at the time) I was turned away because of a heart issue I have. I'm not saying don't do it, just...don't expect to get much from it.
many, I wish I was 125 lbs again, used to be, then I got old.

Reactions: minkyboodle

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Alright, I hit my goal. Off to wait for the UPS man to deliver my Xbox 360. Hopefully he hasn't ditched it during the Michigan ice derby today.

Status
Not open for further replies.