01/01 - SO THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR SUNDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

do you guys think tomorrow will be better or worse for making money than today? I kind of think better because it isn't a holiday or weekend. but I kind of think worse because it's new years day observed, plus the requesters that have posted are probably running out of work to post.

David Brindture

Reaction score
Do you guys know if Panda will still run even if my laptop is closed, but on sleep mode?

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
do you guys think tomorrow will be better or worse for making money than today? I kind of think better because it isn't a holiday or weekend. but I kind of think worse because it's new years day observed, plus the requesters that have posted are probably running out of work to post.
I've been debating this myself all day. Really hoping that it will be a little better!!! These last few days have been pathetic and I cannot believe the determination you must have had to make $73 today! Good job! :)

D

Deleted member 526

I've been debating this myself all day. Really hoping that it will be a little better!!! These last few days have been pathetic and I cannot believe the determination you must have had to make $73 today! Good job! :)
TY it has been a lot of work. a couple days ago I made around $30, couldn't catch anything all day. hopefully their work has been piling up so we will get a lot!

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
People don't really want to do any hard work the day after a holiday so I'll say it'll take a few days to a week for people to get back in the groove of things at the offices.
May or may not be speaking from experience :tinfoil:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you guys know if Panda will still run even if my laptop is closed, but on sleep mode?
you could close the laptop but have it just turn off the screen. That's where most of the battery is used anyway or just leave it plugged in

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm voting better. which means nothing, but it seems the last couple holidays I assumed would be bad weren't even though they were the year before. But they weren't major holidays....so who knows. I would think tomorrow has to be better then today, but ok I'm guessing not by a lot. it seems some schools are in session tomorrow, anyone know abt colleges/universities? im guessing no?

Status
Not open for further replies.